In Middle East Countries Every Country having
their Own Visa Procedures.
You must get the Visa through the recognized Recruitment Agents from India. They are Controlled by the Protector of Emigrant.
Saudi Arabia :
- Recruitment Agency will get the Group Visa (Wakala) in their name.
- Selected candidates by the employer / Recruitment Agency will be send for the Medical Test from the GAMCA Approved Medical Centers. Its available the metros of India.
- Recruitment Agency will get the MOFA from the Saudi Consulate / Embassy through online.
- MOFA Numbers will be given for the Medical Fit Candidates to the Medical Center.
- Candidates will be instructed for the Attestation of their Certificates if required. (Human Resource Dept by the candidates states, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Saudi Embassy / Consulate.
- Passport with 6months validity, medical fitness certificate, attested certificates (if required) will be submitted to the Consulate / Embassy through the prior appointment through online
- Passport will be released by the Saudi Embassy / Consulate after the visa endorsement.
- Emigration Clearance to be completed by the Recruitment Agency through their required documents (Only be the qualification less than 10th Standard)
- Air ticket to be arranged as per their interest.
For frequent updates visit : http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal
|ROYAL CONSULATE GENERAL OF SAUDI ARABIA||Valid Passport|
|MAKER TOWER ‘F’, 4TH FLOOR,||One Visa Application form Duly filled in Capital’s and Signed as per Passport|
|CUFFE PARADE, MUMBAI – 400 005||Two Recent Passport Size Photograph’s 40mm x 60mm Colour with White Back Ground with out border.|
|TEL: 2218 1598/ 7765/ 7725/ 2619||Covering Letter from Indian Company Stating Applicant’s Name, Designation, Purpose & Duration of Visit|
|FAX: 2218 0193||Return Confirmed Air Ticket’s for Stay Duration|
|TIMINGS – MON TO FRI||Foreign Exchange Duly Endorsed / Valid International Credit Card Copy|
|OFF: 0900 TO 1500 HRS||Letter From Chamber Of Commerce|
|VISA: 0930 TO 1230 HRS||Company Certificate of Incorporation (Saudi)|
|COLLECTION: 1400 TO 1600 HRS||Brief Indian Company Profile|
|Original Invitation from Saudi Arabia Stating Applicant’s Name, Designation, Purpose & Durationof Visit to be attested by Saudi Chamber of Commerce|
|copy of the visa slip (which is arranged by the sponsor in Saudi Arabia).|
|ROYAL EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA|
|NO-2, PASCHIMI MARG,||Time Taken: 02-07 Working days|
|VASANT VIHAR,||Personal appearance of applicant may be asked|
|NEW DELHI – 110 057||Educational certificates are also asked sometimes|
|TEL: 2614 4102 / 4093 / 73 / 83|
|FAX: 2614 4201 / 2614 4244||Visa is valid for 60 days and is issued for a stay up to 15 days which can be extended for two weeks. Processing time is 48 hours|
|TIMINGS – MON TO FRI|
|OFF: 0900 TO 1600 HRS||WORK PERMIT. THE APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE A PASSPORT VALID FOR AT LEAST 6|
|VISA: 0930 TO 1130 HRS (MON TO THU)||MONTHS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION; ONE VISA FORM (PHOTOCOPY NOT ALLOWED);|
|COLLECTION: 1400 TO 1500 HRS (MON TO THU)& 1030 TO 1230 (FRI)||TWO COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND; AIR TICKET ON SAUDIA|
|AIRLINE OR AIR INDIA ONLY; “WAKALA” (POWER OF ATTORNEY) IN ORIGINAL SHOULD|
|COME IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT OR IN THE NAME OF AN EMBASSY APPROVED|
|TRAVEL AGENCY; ORIGINAL PAYMENT ORDER OF SR 2000 TOWARDS VISA FEE PAID IN|
|SAUDI ARABIA; MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, FROM AN EMBASSY APPROVED DOCTOR. VISA|
|IS VALID FOR 90 DAYS AND IT IS ISSUED FOR A STAY OF THREE MONTHS. THE VISA|
|CAN BE EXTENDED BY THE SPONSOR IN SAUDI ARABIA.|
|BRUNEI DARUSSALAM HIGH COMMISSION||Valid Passport|
|4, POORVI MARG, VASANT VIHAR,||One Visa Application form Duly Typewritten in Capital’s and Signed as per Passport|
|NEW DELHI – 110 057||Three Recent Colour Passport Size Photograph’s|
|TEL:2614 8340/ 8343||Covering Letter from Indian Company Stating Applicant’s Name, Designation, Purpose & Duration of Visit|
|FAX:2614 2101||Invitation from Brunei Darussalam Associate Stating Applicant’s Name, Designation, Purpose & Duration of Visit|
|TIMINGS – MON TO FRI||Return Confirmed Air Ticket’s for Stay Duration|
|OFF: 0830 TO 1530 HRS||Foreign Exchange Duly Endorsed / Valid International Credit Card Copy|
|VISA: 0930 TO 1100 HRS.||All Travel Agents must submit a covering letter from their agency requesting for visa.|
|COLLECTION: 1330 TO 1430 HRS.|
|Time Taken: 03 to 04 Working Days|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|BUSINESS & VISIT. INDIAN NATIONALS INTENDING TO VISIT UAE MUST OBTAIN A|
|NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) THROUGH THEIR SPONSOR IN UAE. THE SPONSOR|
|MUST SUBMIT THE PASSPORT DETAILS TO THE IMMIGRATION DIRECTORATE FOR THE|
|ISSUE OF THIS. PROCESSING TIME REQUIRED FOR THE ABOVE FORMALITIES IS|
|APPROXIMATELY 15 DAYS. VISA IS FAXED TO THE TRAVELLER AND MUST BE CARRIED|
|BY PASSENGER. NO PASSENGER IS ALLOWED TO BOARD THE FLIGHT WITHOUT THE NOC.|
|VISA IS ENDORSED ON ARRIVAL AT THE POINT OF ENTRY. VISA IS VALID FOR|
|30 DAYS. VISA FEES IS PAID BY THE SPONSOR WHILE APPLYING FOR THE CLEARANCE.|
|WORK PERMIT. VISA IS APPLIED BY THE SPONSOR TO THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR|
|WITH PASSPORT DETAILS AND COPY OF EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE|
|ATTESTED BY THE EMBASSY IN INDIA. IF APPROVED THE EMPLOYMENT VISA IS SENT|
|DIRECTLY TO THE PASSENGER WHO WILL TRAVEL WITH THE COPY OF THE SAME AND|
|VISA WILL BE ENDORSED ON ARRIVAL.|