Dept Head – Grocery / Deli / Dairy / Produce / Meat
Recruitment for Retail Industry Professionals – Saudi Arabia
Final Interview at CHENNAI & MUMBAI on 3rd July 2012
Salary - Best in Industry
Others : Free Food + Accommodation + Transportation + Medical + Insurance
Number of Vacancy : 75 Nos
About Company :
Our Client TMC was established in 1953, to carry out Pipeline Construction, General Construction & General construction & related works. During the intervening years, It has expanded into many other fields of operation that has led to its present status as a wide spectrum construction, Contracting ,commercial and manufacturing Group of Companies.which consists of some 30 companies or divisions,
Is wholly owned Saudi Arabian entity, with its head office in Dammam and regional offices in all major cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as in Bahrain ,Qatar ,Kuwait and UAE. Today harnesses the very broad range of skills and talents of over 9000 people of some 28 different nationalities, distributed throughout several dozen companies engaged in highly diversified activities. Also in the pioneer of the modern super market concept in Saudi Arabia, launching its first branch in 1979 and continues to be a major force in highly competitive market at present it has 11 stores in eastern province and Riyadh and is planning to open 2 stores in Jeddah.
Job Description :
- Any degree / diploma
- At least 5 + years experience in the retail industry
- Able to lead a team
- Good exposure in the product of Grocery / deli / dairy / produce / meat .
- Knowledge in quality control
- To provide leadership and motivation to sales team to help them in achieving their sales and distribution objectives.
- To meet monthly sales targets – volume & value.
- Preparation of various reports.
- Ensure that the CFA (s) & super stockiest are managed effectively. This entails regularity in supplies to all stockiest, to ensure continuous availability and freshness of stock.
- Achieving the targets on a monthly basis
- Co ordinating and laisioning with the stores and merchandisers for proper delivery and display of our goods.
- Planning and negotiating annual display and visibility contracts with buyers at respective outlets
- Interacting with the principals on a regular basis to get the required promotional budgets.
- Maintaining and monitoring proper supply chain management for all the agencies
- Budgeting exercise and presentation of the same at the start of new financial calendar.
Candidates with relevant Industry May forward their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 044 4445 0013
Assuring Best of Services